Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas baking!

One of our favorite Christmas traditions is making goodies and delivering them to our friends.  I've always used this baking as an excuse to try some new things, and we get to bring back lots of our favorite seasonal goodies as well.  I got a little carried away this year-- we ended up delivering or sending baked goods to 30 different families this year.  So much fun!  So much sugar and butter!  My dishwasher ran for about three weeks straight.

I'll keep updating the list of recipes as I get them typed up.  It's short now, but there will be more to come!

Christmas 2013 goodies included:
       Lemon Sugar Cookies
   
       S'More Sandwich Cookies

       Chocolate and Peppermint Fudge

       Chocolate peanut butter fudge

       Cookie Crunch fudge

       Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles

       Peppermint White Chocolate Fudge

       Almond Fudge Topped Shortbread





No comments:

Post a Comment